Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Lone Eagle Profile - Becky Olson


Becky Olson is the owner of Clutter Confidant, a professional organizing business based in Waunakee, WI. In addition to my management experience in the business world I spent over ten years in ministry. This brings a unique insight to my organizing business as I work alongside clients, teaching them to bring their homes, offices and lives from chaos to calm. De-cluttering your environment contributes to your health and wellbeing by lowering your stress levels. Clutter Confidant services include the organization of all living and storage areas of the home and office including downsizing, and home staging. Being a part of Lone Eagle Initiative has certainly been a beneficial networking opportunity but more than that it has brought me an increased sense of community. Living and doing business in Waunakee gives you the best of both worlds. We are a relatively small town but we have a wide variety of demographics and close access to a multitude of cultural experiences. Working as a Lone Eagle also gives me the flexibility to enjoy my kids and grandkids, church life, travel, and music.

Clutter Confidant
Bringing Calm to Chaos